VP Risk Internal Audit
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 12 Aug 18 2018-08-12
Our client is a Bank here in New York going through tremendous growth and in need of auditors in multiple areas. This role is specifically looking for someone with a strong internal audit experience specifically to risk management.
Our client is a Regional Bank that is growing aggressively in the New York Market.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the internal audit practice specific to areas of risk management
- Performing and overseeing internal audits related to any and all areas of risk management.
- Supervising more junior staff on major audits from front to back.
- Proposing comments and recommendations for improving the internal controls and operating procedures to key stakeholders in the business.
- Performing special ad-hoc projects.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- 12+ years of internal audit experience specific to risk management (market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, etc.)
- Certified with a relevant professional designation (CPA, CIA, CISA, CAMS, etc.).
- An understanding and working knowledge of Banking products and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance