FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
VP, Client Facilitation Specialist (Client Onboarding)
I have a client facilitation specialist function for an investment banking client that is based in Midtown New York. This is Vice President level function that is a technical specialist role rather than management of a team.
Client facilitation is part of the client onboarding process. Effectively partnering with the business lines and supporting them in matters related to (onboarding) production and co-ordination issue escalation and resolution, client outreach, documentation collection, source system data enrichment, and KYC vetting completion.
The team has high volumes and a need for experienced client onboarding specialists that has a track record in working for a top 10 global investment bank supporting the GBM/CIB business lines. Specific experience in dealing with the internal clients that are the banks Front Office and the external institutional clients.
* Perform day-to-day production of onboarding cases for new relationships as well as meet deliverables in relation to KYC periodic reviews and event driven reviews.
* Follow established KYC processes and procedures, identify and address blockage points and be proactive in developing solutions to address challenges in the day-to-day.
* Be comfortable performing due diligence on legal entities including private corporations, private equity funds, SPVs and SPEs, as well as performing due diligence on regulated and listed entities.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
* Strong functional knowledge of requirements associated with AML, Patriot act/BSA act for banking institutions
* Overall awareness of the regulatory requirements affecting US and Foreign banking institutions such as FATCA, Dodd Frank, AEOI/CRS, MIFID, EMIR helpful
* Prior experience in a team lead role or as SME within a client onboarding function is desirable.
* Proven end-to-end knowledge of AML and KYC/CIP client due diligence process as well as understanding of required components of client onboarding in a corporate and investment banking environment: KYC/CIP, credit, legal, and regulatory requirements.
* Familiarity with market standard tools required to perform client due diligence: Public searches, formation documentation reviews, World Check, LexisNexis, Bankers Almanac, ORBIS, etc.
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 18 Jan 18