One of the industry's leading global investment banks is looking to build out their risk analytics practice with a senior-level model risk candidates. This position will be responsible for the model validation and monitoring efforts within the retail banking division with a narrowed focus on credit card products. This position is ideal for candidates with subject matter expertise with all major federal regulatory guidelines (CCAR/CECL/DFAST/etc.) in addition to previous exposure with stress testing models for credit card portfolios. This incumbent will be leading a small team of quants to assure validation practices are adhering to federal requirements.
- Lead the validation, documentation and monitoring efforts for the banks retail portfolios.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and federal regulators to assure a streamlined submission process.
- Manage a small team of quants to assure effective validation of all relevant models.
- Stay up to date on the latest in ML/AI technology being used in this space.
- Working knowledge and exposure to CECL & CCAR requirements.
- 10+ years of experience developing or validating regulatory models
- 3+ years of experience managing a small team is preferred.
- Proven track record working with retail lending products, specifically consumer credit cards.
- Master's degree or above in any STEM related field of study.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as you will be partnering with internal stakeholders and federal regulators on a frequent basis.