Training & Development Manager
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Feb 19
My client is looking for a training and development manager to join their Human Resources team. This is a new role where this person will develop and execute new initiatives for this function. This position assesses organization-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and arranges suitable solutions.
My client, a multinational bank, founded almost 40 years ago is headquartered in Asia and is known as the largest bank in the world. This organization is known as the top in The Banker's Top 1000 World Banks and theworld's biggest public companies.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessments.
- Consults with managers and supervisors to assess training needs.
- Proposes training and developmen programs and objectives.
- Develops, implements and delivers training programs for varying levels of individuals within the organizations.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtains and/or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors involved in employee management.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed trainign to evaluate and measure results.
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- 8 years of progressive experience in training and development
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Medical, dental, vision fully paid for benefits
- 401k match
- Generous PTO days