I have partnered with a leading global market maker that focuses on HFT derivatives, OMM, and derivatives trading across a number of different asset classes. They have numerous trading teams looking for mid - senior quantitative traders working on low latency OMM strategies. This is a very technical environment and anybody coming in would need a strong background utilizing Python/C++ and/or ML techniques.
They have multiple locations across the US and looking for someone to add orthogonal value to their trading desks. They are looking to bring someone that can optimize their existing strategies while also researching and developing new ones.
We're looking for entrepreneurial & experienced individuals within the high frequency trading space looking to have a high impact and build out a business of their own.
- Research and Develop HFT Trading strategies within the options, equities, or futures space
- Take lead on the research, design, and development of the firms systematic (grey box) trading strategies
- 3+ years of trading experience at a reputable firm
- Highly proficient in Python/C++
- Proven track record of making money
- STEM degree from a top 15 university
- Excellent Communicator
- High concentration in a stressful work environment