Technical Project Manager A leading multinational buy-side firm in New York is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their Core Engineering team. This person will work with senior technology leaders to drive strategic technology projects for the business.
- Coordinate and advance new project work
- Manage timelines, tracking progress and milestones
- Drive strategic process improvements
- Enhance collaboration and workflows, working closely with the engineering team.
- 3-5 years of technical project management or business analysis experience - background with infrastructure is a must.
- Must be able to comfortably discuss technical concepts with developers
- Experience with a top technology company (FAANG) or buy-side firm.
- A degree in computer science (or another technical discipline) from top-tier university preferred.