A leading Fortune 500 Finance firm is seeking a Sr. Lead Business Analyst to join their growing team. This position is responsible for approving that designed system solutions are meeting business needs and consistent with the overall design of the information's systems architecture.
- Develops and implements new processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Participates in defining and formulating senior leadership's IT strategy through the review of business objectives and value proposition.
- Advises senior leadership on future business direction and aligns IT with business priorities, strategies, and operating models.
- Recommends solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Recommends long-term improvements and changes to organization's IT systems to support future business direction and growth.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- 5+ years of Buy/Sell side experience working at Hedge Fund or Investment Manager
- 5+ years experience with Oracle or SQL Server tools
- Understanding of derivatives and the derivatives life cycle.
- 5+ years experience with Murex MXPress, MIL, MCM, MLC, GOM, VAR/MRB, Trade Management, Post Trade workflows, Settlement and Accounting process with MUREX