- USD100000 - USD130000 per annum + bonus USD
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
Senior UX Designer | Elite Bank
- Location: Manhattan, NY, USA
- Salary: USD100000 - USD130000 per annum + bonus
- Job Type: Full time
My client is am elite investment bank that is looking for a Senior UX. You must have a passion for solving problems and creating engaging experiences
Senior UX Designer - Elite Bank
New York, NY
Compensation: $100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
My client is am elite investment bank that is looking for a Senior UX. You must have a passion for solving problems and creating engaging experiences. You will have strong conceptual thinking skills and the ability to understand user needs, motivations, and behaviors and how to translate them into product features. You will be comfortable taking complex work flows and transforming them into intuitive experiences that meet the needs of a variety of user types.
* Create best in class designs that are both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing
* Transform objective into innovative solutions that support user's needs across all platforms.
* Quickly and collaboratively produce rapid prototypes for validation of design solutions.
* Develop product features that are functional and visually appealing
* Comfortable presenting creative concepts to cross-functional team members at all levels, and working in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven work environment
* Develop thought leadership in product design through project work, trend tracking, and industry participation
* At least 3 years experience as a key member of a design team participating in the development life cycle of successfully launched consumer websites and or products
* Excellent skills producing visual design comps, cuts and guides, and full-fledged design style guides
* Communication of project status and stages of design to product team
* Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities
* Experience presenting high-level concepts & strategies to stakeholders
* Experience with user centered practices.
* Detailed knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch