Senior Information Security Analyst
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
Ensure successful monitoring of clients server's security feeds, devices and user frameworks. Manage and maintain network security equipment, implement new security detection and defense solutions at client locations, and identify potential risk and communicate all results to Senior management.
A Growing Successful Technology Co.
- Track and analyze network streams and alerts
- Evaluate engagement level risks and evaluate key technology controls
- Perform proactive threat research
- implement network intrusion discovery and assist in effective decision making
- Develop logical and supportable conclusions
- Review Security events that are occurring in Security Information and management systems
- develop and stimulate professional relationships
- Analyze a host of networks and host-based security appliance logs to to determine path risk and implement action
- Contribute to high performance environment
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 year's experience (e.g. application controls, IT general controls and pre-implementation) are required. * Effective communication both orally and written. * Excellent communication skills for the building of relationships both internally and externally, particularly the ability to thrive within team structure. * Professional services experience acquired from Big 4 environment or highly regarded consulting firm is desired. * A certified professional designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) or the desire and determination to pursue one. * Infosec * Security operations center * Familiarity with common IDS/IPS platforms (Snort, Cisco, Fortigate, Sourcefire) * Experience with packet analysis and packet capture tools * Incident handling/response experience * Microsoft Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ACL, Access).
Competitive package with bonus potential, medical, dental, 401k match and tuition reimbursement.