Senior IT Auditor
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Mar 19
You will expand your knowledge-base and gain experience at a global financial services firm.
We are a well-known, global financial services company with a presence in over 30 countries. Our firm is built on a serving our clients with innovative solutions and exemplary leadership.
It is expected that you have:
- Heavy technical knowledge;
- Infrastructure audit experience;
- Experience leading, executing, and reviewing audit engagements;
- Integrated auditing knowledge, as you may be partnering with individuals outside of the IT audit department.
And that you will:
- Encourage inter-organizational relationships;
- Develop and maintain relationships with auditees;
- Maintain quality management of all involvements;
- Build relationships with senior leadership.
The ideal candidate for this role is an individual who has strong technical knowledge as well as an intellectual curiosity for the business.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional certifications, such as a CISA, CISSP, or CIA.
- Banking experience in a plus.
This is an exclusive opportunity to advance your career working with a high ranking firm while gaining exposure to high-level individuals.