Senior Buy Side Accountant
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Our client, a Global Asset Management firm located in Midtown Manhattan, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team.
Global Asset Management firm with over $200 billion AUM.
- Responsible for legal entity accounting and financial reporting, as well as quarterly reporting and annual audits.
- Prepare and reconcile general ledger transactions (includes cash activity, accruals, intercompany account activity)
- Timely completion of the general ledger close for assigned legal entities at month end
- Variance analysis on an account level basis and legal entity level
- Preparation of internal memos to document significant transactions as needed, maintenance of all required governing documents for assigned businesses
- Special requests/projects as they arise
- Between 4-6 years of relevant experience in either public accounting or buy side accounting.
- Big 4 experience is a plus.
- CPA required.
Our client is offering a very competitive base salary, bonus, benefits and work-life balance.