- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
The Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for executing intermittent reviews of financial and operational activities of the company and its business units in compliance with Company policies.
My Client is a Global Consumer Products Company.
- Identifying and facilitating resolution of all issues that may inhibit audit team's performance and resolving any outstanding questions/issues related to the audit
- Obtaining and performing appropriate analysis of data for the audit entity to assess risk(s), developing audit program to address identified risk(s), preparing the audit planning memorandum, conducting appropriate audit tests, and ensuring that testing is completed as scheduled and documented in compliance with departmental standards
- Following up on audit findings to ensure timely and proper remediation
- Constantly monitoring progress of the audit, maintaining constructive relationship with local business unit personnel, and keeping senior audit management informed in a timely manner of the progress and issues identified during the audit
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
- 4 - 5 years of relevant Audit or Finance experience required
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 65% of the time, the majority being international travel
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Public Accounting, preferably Big Four, experience required- Manufacturing industry experience strong preferred
- CPA, CIA or equivalent strongly preferred
My Client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.