SVP, Operational Risk Management - Commercial Banking
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
This individual will be the face of Operational Risk Management for the Commercial banking business, directly working with the first line of defence to preform business and operational risk oversight.
Bulge bracket, international investment bank which encompasses one of the most, if not the most advanced risk management frameworks in the world.
- Oversee and assist senior management within the Commercial Banking business area in scope, and understand the front-to-back business to effectively identify, quantify manage and report the Operational Risk (OR) profile of their business]
- Ensure the firm operates a robust control infrastructure according to the Operational Risk Management Framework
- Engage in key change management initiatives to ensure that operational risk exposure is considered and addressed
- Perform independent reviews and provide assurance that key controls are designed and operating effectively
- 11-15 years of Operational Risk Management professional experience, with expertise in Commercial Banking
- Bachelor's degree in management, finance, economics, related field or equivalent experience; Master's Degree preferred
Competitive base salary + bonus.