A top American Investment Bank is hiring an experienced market risk manager covering LATAM rates/FX markets for their New York office.
A top American Investment Bank is hiring an experienced market risk manager to cover their LATAM rates/FX portfolio and report directly to the Head of Market Risk. This individual will be joining a lean team and will be tasked with being the main point of contact on the trade floor from a risk perspective.
The bank is ideally looking for senior-level candidates with 7+ years of experience, expertise in LATAM markets, and a strong background in market risk.
- Accountable for market risk associated with the LATAM Rates and FX market
- Communicating with the trading desks at a senior level
- Setting proper risk limits in regards to risk appetite
- Review and validate assumptions in pricing models through analysis
- Work closely with other groups within the organization across risk
- Deep knowledge of LATAM Rates/FX markets
- Minimum 7 years of experience in market risk
- Advanced analytical, technical, and quantitative skills
- Ability to build relationships with business people of all levels
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus