A fast growing financial tech firm is hiring for a Reinforcement learning specialist to help optimise their rewards design system and neural network. The firm focuses on automating market making functions for hedge funds and investment banks.
I'm working with the Head of Research and Head of Technology who are both interested in hiring specialists in Austin or New York. The team are looking for someone withe 3+ years of exp working with Reinforcement Learning in a commercial and practical setting. The ideal candidate would be expected to work alongside with Data Scientists and Computer Engineers to optimise various aspects of the neural network including the Rewards Design in place. With a strategic spotlight to diversify clients and product offering, the firm is gearing up for an exponential growth across U.S.
The Ideal candidate would have experience working with Python and TensorFlow with a passion to work in trading technology, analytical tools and frameworks for the trading desks or end-users
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Experience working on Reinforcement learning systems
- Bonus skills would be knowledge of the Market Making business and knowledge of micro-structures.
- Client facing - transforming conceptual ideas to practical solutions
- Working closely with data scientists and appreciation for their unique work flow
- Optimizing the system's neural network and optimize their compex Rewards Design.
- Build ML models, prototype, demo to the clients and putting it into production.
- Work alongside with researcher and business leaders to anticipate future needs
- Be the SME in the field you cover and advice the business on practical and robust solutions
- Software engineering element to build tools that support the global infra
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer science/engineering from a leading university
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.