A Bulge Bracket American Investment Bank is hiring an AVP to join their Liquidity Optimization and Capital Planning team in NYC.
A Bulge Bracket American Investment Bank is hiring an AVP to join their Liquidity Optimization and Capital Planning team in NYC. This team will support trading for the bank's hedge fund, asset management, and private investor clients.
This individual will work closely with the front office to develop and deliver capital allocation analytics, liquidity limits and metrics, and collateral calculations and requirements. This team's goal is to analyze the bank's assets and assist the front office in executing dynamic strategies that maximize both efficiency and return.
- Develop analytics to support liquidity optimization efforts
- Support front office traders and investors with custom strategies and tools
- Analzye client portfolios and positions to create and execute tailor-made solutions
- Present bespoke solutions to complex problems to senior management and front office personnel
- Develop liquidity solutions in line with regulatory changes and requests
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Computer Science or similar field required, Master's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of data analytics/financial services experience; fresh grads with relevant internships also welcome
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, VBA, or other languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required