I am currently working with one of the world's most successful hedge funds, who are seeking world class Software Engineers to join their internal technology network of engineers who are responsible for solving complex, high impact problems.
As a Software Engineer within this organisation, you will be operating at the intersection of trading and technology. You will also gain training, experience, mentorship and exposure that will place you on the fast path to success, as well as direct sponsorship of the firm's CTO. I'm looking for an associate to VP level python developer to join their front office trading infrastructure team used by Quants and Traders. Support technology groups and other trading stakeholders with daily interaction and address to immediate business requirements.
Strong Python programming skills are required and experience working in a high functioning software engineering team.
The Ideal candidate would have experience within a Tech or Finance firm as a Developer/Engineer involved in the development of analytical tools and systems for the end users.
- Python on Linux in the trading industry, or a similarly demanding field.
- Exp with numerical libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, NumPy, Pandas
- Build industry-leading large-scale distributed systems used for complex numerical calculations.
- Ability to work autonomously, find business needs and address them.
- Develop analytical tools used by the traders to automate pricing and risk management
- Support the development of a green field large scale Data platform to process peta bytes of data
- Work with department heads, portfolio managers and other tech experts to build a robust and scalable applications.
- Performance optimisation for distributed system
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer science/engineering from a leading university
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.