A leading investment bank is looking to make a important hire to their Credit Risk & Project Finance team. In the role the candidate would be responsible for managing the banks credit exposures and lending activities. The candidate should have a strong project finance background with 4 years of related experience.
- Provide input and approval on financing structure, documentation, and market convention as it relates to project finance and infrastructure transactions
- Conduct extensive due diligence within the banks structuring and infrastructure finance team.
- Assess credit worthiness of counterparties
- Analyze risk trends and create quarterly risk reviews
- 4+ years of credit risk experience focused on project finance
- Strong understanding of the energy and infrastructure asset sectors
- Exceptional knowledge of financial statements
- Strong financial modeling skills