A renowned and rapidly growing RIA with a broad domestic presence is actively looking for a seasoned Principal Wealth Manager to join their thriving New York Metro team.
This person will be responsible for developing and managing high net worth client relationship & portfolios as well as cultivating sources of qualified HNW prospective clients. This is an opportunity with tremendous upside potential as the firm is seeking an individual who can really take the reins and help take their firm to the next level by helping them build out their New York presence. Someone with a deep and broad understanding of the wealth management space and private client market is highly desirable for this role.
Some additional responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Managing a book of business and working closely with HNW & UHNW private clients
- Understanding client data (both quantitative and qualitative) and working with those individuals to define their financial goals and objectives
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Designing long-term investment strategies and appropriate asset allocation with clients
- Reviewing and analyzing client's current financial situations to advise on investment strategy, tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning, stock options, charitable giving strategies, insurance, risk management, etc.
- Prior experience successfully managing a book of business
- Series 7 & 66 or 65 &63
- 10+ years of investment advisory experience in Private Wealth Management
- Experience working with clients with assets over $1 million (in terms of investable)