Top Established Global market maker is looking for a Performance Optimization Engineer to help make a meaningful impact on the business. The right candidate will be motivated to design solutions for the ultra-low latency trading platform, prototype & test innovative solutions, and a direct focus on the Linux & Network infrastructure.
Performance Optimization Engineer Responsibilities
- Measure latencies across the network & trading stack to identify new optimization opportunities.
- Improve performance and eliminate system bottlenecks by driving platform research & development.
- Communication amongst engineering/trading teams on performance & potential improvements.
- Driving technology adoption across server, networking, and market data teams.
- Specific focus on low latency infrastructure, servers, networking, timing, market data handling, and hardware acceleration.
The Performance Optimization Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- 4+ years of professional experience in the low latency trading industry (non-negotiable)
- Linux experience:
- Deployment, Administration
- Kernel bypass & Linux Kernel patching
- Tuning experience
- Proficient in programming with Python & C/C++ (both are preferred)
- Timing infrastructure (GNSS, PTP, PPS) experience
Additional Qualifications are a plus and are preferred.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR related discipline
- Knowledge of the full stack of a trading system.
- Prior experience working in an R&D environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below!