Manager, Actuarial Services - Life & Health
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Feb 19
Conduct analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes. Provide expertise and technical support in matters related to the successful and financially sounds operations of the company's health plan businesses.
Our client is one of the largest public traded insurance companies.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes.
- Negotiate capitation rates with State agencies
- Oversee health plan experience, identify trends and recommend improvements
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Work with Health Plans to ensure soundness of capitation rates
- Work with State agencies to assess impact of program/policy changes
- Bachelor's Degree, required.
- 5+ years of actuarial experience, required
- Fellow or Associate of the Society of Actuaries (or equivalent international certification).
- Member of American Academy of Actuaries (or equivalent international membership).
- Excellent compensation
- Great benefits
- Work life balance