- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 Oct 18
* Discover and determine required account documentation based on risk level, traded products, and the type of counterpart, in conjunction with approving the validity of documentation and financial documentation received from prospective customers. * Be the liaison between the KYC facilitation team and client services in order to gather information and on-board documentation.
- Our client is an Investment Bank with a global presence
- Ability to organize and summarize the performed analysis into coherent narratives to enhance the profile of the customer.
- Be able to efficiently communicate and produce statuses on a weekly basis about any work performed and/or any blocks encountered.
- 3-5 years of KYC experience
- display strong analytical skills in KYC/CIP
- work well alone with assigned cases and display strong collaboration and team-work skills
- Depends on experience