International Tax Senior-- Move In-House!!
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Mar 19
Our client is a global advertising agency seeking an International Tax Senior to join their team! This person will focus on the preparation and review of international tax returns and within a year be able to work on tax planning as well!
A global advertising company
- Preparation of international tax returns including 5471,8858 and 8865
- Preparation of FDII, GILTI, BEAT and FTC
- Assist with the research of international tax issues as needed
- Ensure reporting requirements are met
- 1-3 years of international tax experience
- Public accounting background is preferred
- CPA is required
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills