Internal Audit Associate
- Negotiable USD
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
The Internal Audit Associate is responsible for executing and reporting on internal audits and other ad hoc projects as deemed necessary.
Our client is a prestigious global Asset Management firm located in Midtown Manhattan.
- Conducts execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducting financial, compliance or operational audit projects including the examination and evaluation of the adequacy of internal controls.
- Executes audit scope, objectives, and work plans. Performs testing of key controls and documents results.
- Executes procedures supporting external audit of internal controls, business processes, and account balances.
- Presents audit findings to audit management for the development of reports and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains productive client and team relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
Our client is seeking a motivated and demonstrated high achieving performer. The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-8 years of internal controls/internal audit experience
- Strong project management, organizational and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of financial reporting internal controls
- Ability to think critically and challenge existing controls and identify risks
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast‐paced environment and handle multiple projects
- General knowledge of IT Application controls, General Computer controls, and the SSAE18/SOC 1 process
- MBA, CPA, CIA or CISA (preferred but not required)
Base salary + discretionary bonus.