A global Financial Technology firm is looking for an Executive Infrastructure Team Lead to join their innovative company, located in New York City. As leaders in Post-Trade technology solutions and cloud computing, the company strive to enhance collaboration amongst hedge-fund professionals and asset managers. The right candidate will be motivated to work in a team lead role where you will manage 7+ engineers and spend about 50% of your time providing hands-on technical contribution in service of the global infrastructure objectives.
Executive Infrastructure Team Lead Responsibilities
- Leverage a unique combination of breadth and depth of knowledge across spectrum of infrastructure to organize engineers in their NYC office as they work on diverse projects.
- Spearhead highly technical projects end to end and making balanced technical decisions to ensure timely project completion.
- Designate work to team members to ensure success for quarterly/annual objectives.
- Make individual coding contributions to collaborate with local/global team in areas of:
- Kubernetes, AWS, Linux systems Automation
- Collaborate with global infrastructure team and other technical team leads; and participate in the team's 'global monthly planning process'.
The Executive Infrastructure Team Lead MUST have the following Requirements:
- 8+ years of professional experience in an infrastructure engineer role.
- 3+ years of experience as a team lead spearheading technical project.
- Proven proficiency in shipped and operated production systems.
- Ability to ship multiple production-critical systems.
- Expertise in coding/scripting with Python and other languages highly preferred.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR related discipline.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, risk management, and problem-solving skills.
Additional Qualifications are a plus:
- Profound technical skills with:
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Understanding of the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) Methodology
- Linux system engineering / Full-Stack engineering is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below!