IT Audit Sr. Associate
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Feb 19
You will be responsible for all aspects of the project as well as engagement management for numerous clients in various industries. As a Senior Manager, you will be working closely with partners, managers, and staff on client management, business development, and practice development. You will also be developing and managing a team.
We are a group of creative and driven professionals who are working towards transforming the industry. Our advisory practice is focused on delivering our clients unbeatable service and quality of work.
- Plan, conduct and manage SOC readiness assessments, assessing the design of controls, assess the fair representation of controls, testing of controls as of a point in time and over a period of time and report writing.
- Engagement management. This may include task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review, client management, and performance reviews.
- Manage business development activities.
- Think strategically about practice enhancements and be able to embrace and manage change.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Manage, develop, train, coach and mentor staff on projects and assess performance.
- Motivate others to perform at maximum efficiency without sacrificing quality of the services delivered
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field. Master's degree is a plus.
- 7+ years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
- Mastered the processes of preparing engagement working papers, and is able to teach others.
- Experience performing financial, operational, and system audits, as well as business process control reviews.
- Strong experience in staff and audit management in an integrated client service team.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced interactive, results-based team environment.
- Leadership, business development, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Audit, internal audit, IT audit, security experience or SOC1 and SOC2 experience.
Our client offers a very competitive benefits packages and a great opportunity for quick career growth. They have a great name in the market and the experience you will gain is unbeatable.