- USD1.00 - USD1000000.00 per year
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 Oct 18
A boutique investment bank is seeking an ISDA analyst to support their world-class legal department with a variety of derivatives documentation.
A boutique investment bank based in Midtown provides advisory on M&A, restructuring, IPOs, equity research, and sales & trading etc.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of derivatives documentation, including ISDAs, MRAs, CSAs, MSFTAs etc.
- Handle various regulatory issues regarding Dodd-Frank, margin rules and variations, netting, and 40 Act requirements
- Liaise with external clients and the sales & trading team
- Responsible for handling and maintaining document management and database.
- Assess risks by analyzing and reviewing client formation documentation.
- Assist the legal department with any additional miscellaneous projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Open to JD or non-JD candidates.
- 2+ years of experience with derivatives documentation either in a law firm or in-house.
- Prior experience in a client-facing role.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.