My client is a leading high-frequency proprietary trading firm seeking a Senior High Frequency Futures Independent Trader/Portfolio Manager to join their office in New York. As an independent trader, you will have access to their in-house trading system-one of the fastest and most comprehensive in the world-to develop and deploy algorithmic trading strategies.
About the role
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms focused on cross-asset Futures
- Coming-up with new, cutting-edge trading ideas
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
- Supporting the trading by contributing to the development of analytical computation libraries
- Working on the optimisation and calibration of exchange simulators
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A MSc/PhD from a top-tier university
- 2-5 years of quantitative trading experience in high-frequency trading of one or more Futures.
- High confidence in their ability to thrive both independently and with team collaboration
- A strong background in signal generation, mathematics and statistics
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Strong programming skills in python and C
For further information do not hesitate to contact me at or on +44 (0)20 7780 6700