Graduate Recruitment Specialist - Assistant Vice President
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Our people in HR find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills by providing them with structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make their work exceptionally rewarding. We have a key role in the transition to a culture that aligns risks and rewards, attracts and develops talented individuals, fosters teamwork and partnership, and makes a positive contribution to the countries in which we operate.
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Corporate Finance, Asset Management and Wealth Management Graduate Recruitment Specialist interacts with the Americas Heads of Business, Business Managers, COOs, all levels of business representatives and the wider Human Resources team on Graduate Recruitment strategies and activities into these divisions. You will partner the business, wider HR and global Graduate team in advising, planning and delivering campus recruitment activities for these divisions in the region. Additionally, you will provide guidance to the business in managing the interns and pipeline, embracing and practicing Deutsche Bank's values and beliefs and adhering to standard policies and processes.
- Understand the Corporate Finance, Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses junior talent recruitment, training and development needs and tailor strategy to meet those needs within global guidelines
- Partner with the front office Team Lead, other Corporate Finance graduate recruitment specialists and business to establish and execute a recruiting strategy for BA relationship schools, within budget, e.g. Duke, Cornell, UPenn for the Intern Recruiting Season
- Manage relationships with business-appointed school Team Captains, including advising them on appropriate marketing and targeting strategies for candidates from their assigned schools, and managing processes on campus during the recruiting seasons
- Manage relationships with Career Development & Placement offices; be accountable for data management and MIS on an ongoing basis for specific schools
- Work with other graduate recruitment specialists, both in the US and potentially globally to plan all aspects of the events and presentations in conjunction with other Corporate & Investment Banking divisions
- Schedule and attend on-campus interviews. Screen resumes and select candidates in conjunction with business representatives
- Manage offer processes, yields, targets and declines with other Corporate Finance Graduate Recruitment Specialists and Team Captains
- Mutually make decisions on candidate offer turndown status. Assist with organization of the divisional "sells" and assist in the negotiation process
- Partner with other graduate recruitment specialists to develop and implement the summer Analyst training programs and ensure consistency of programs across all domestic locations
- Coordinate with global graduate team in the execution of uniform marketing materials, merchandise and campus processes
- Coordinate with the Graduate Trainer and Program Manager to ensure seamless delivery of the graduate product to these businesses
- Partner diversity organizations at BA level to rollout in line with school and divisional strategies
- Bachelor's degree with relevant previous years of campus recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels of seniority
- Business acumen
- Proven developed consulting and problem solving capabilities
- Strong communication skills
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans\/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law " poster and pay transparency statement.