Graduate Recruitment Specialist - Assistant Vice President
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank - US
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or apply the strategies that motivate their performance.
We have a key role in the transition to a culture that aligns risks and rewards, attracts and develops talented individuals, fosters teamwork and partnership, and makes a positive contribution to the countries in which we operate. Diversity is the key to this, while collaboration is the essential complement.
Our people in Human Resources find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills by providing them with structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make their work exceptionally rewarding.
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Specialist Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President Location: New York
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured, and at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Corporate Finance, Asset Management and Wealth Management Graduate Recruitment Specialist interacts with the Americas Heads of Business, Business Managers/ COOs, all levels of business representatives and the wider Human Resources team on Graduate Recruitment strategies and activities into these divisions. You will collaborate with the business, wider HR and global Graduate team in advising, planning and delivering campus recruitment activities for these divisions in the region. Additionally, you will provide guidance to the business in managing the interns and pipeline, embracing and practicing Deutsche Bank's values and beliefs and adhering to standard policies/processes.
- Understand the Corporate Finance, Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses junior talent recruitment, training and development needs and tailor strategy to meet those needs within global guidelines
- Partner the front office Team Lead, other Corporate Finance graduate recruitment specialists and business to establish/ execute a recruiting strategy for BA relationship schools, within budget, e.g. Duke, Cornell, UPenn for the Intern Recruiting Season
- Manage relationships with business-appointed school Team Captains, including advising them on appropriate marketing and targeting strategies for candidates from their assigned schools, and managing processes on campus during the recruiting seasons
- Manage relationships with Career Development & Placement offices; be accountable for data management and MIS on an ongoing basis for specific schools
- Manage and attend on-campus presentations and target events where appropriate
- Work with other graduate recruitment specialists, both in the US and potentially globally to plan all aspects of the events and presentations in conjunction with other Corporate & Investment Banking divisions
- Schedule and attend on-campus interviews. Screen resumes and select candidates in conjunction with business representatives
- Work with business to assign/ sign-up representatives for interviews Gather/review feedback and recommend future association with candidates
- Schedule and manage final round interview process in New York and possibly other domestic locations. Gather feedback and work with the business in determining offer candidates
- Manage offer processes, yields, targets and declines with other Corporate Finance Graduate Recruitment Specialists and Team Captains
- Mutually make decisions on candidate offer/ turndown status. Assist with organization of the divisional "sells" and assist in the negotiation process
- Partner with other graduate recruitment specialists to develop and implement the summer Analyst training programs and ensure consistency of programs across all domestic locations
- Manage Intern Programs as appropriate, including feedback and assessment processes
- Coordinate with global graduate team in the execution of uniform marketing materials, merchandise and campus processes
- Coordinate with the Graduate Trainer and Program Manager to ensure seamless delivery of the graduate product to these businesses
- Partner diversity organizations at BA level to rollout in line with school and divisional strategies
- Partner and support the global graduate team in diversity pipeline programs and events
- Bachelor's degree with previous years of campus recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels of seniority
- Business acumen
- Proven developed consulting and problem solving capabilities
- Strong communication skills
For candidates applying for positions in the US: Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.