I am working with one of the world's most successful IB, who are seeking Fullstack Engineers to join their internal team who are responsible for solving complex, high impact problems. As a Software Engineer within this organisation, you will be operating at the intersection of Business and technology. You will also gain training, experience, mentorship and exposure that will place you on the fast path to success, as well as direct sponsorship of the firm's Partners.
I'm looking for an Associate to VP level Full Stack (Java and REACT) developer to join their unified Business Platform Engineering team used by clients (internal and external). Support technology groups and other stakeholders with daily interaction and address to immediate business requirements.
Strong Core Java programming skills are required, and experience in working directly and supporting various business groups.
The Ideal candidate would have experience in a Financial or Technology firms working as a Developer/Engineer involved in the development of tools and frameworks for the end-users.
- Core Java (Back-End) in tech industry, or a similarly demanding fields.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Experience with concurrency and memory management.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team.
- Design and develop new analytics views and workflows to support servicing clients
- Work with the product team to translate business requirements into functional and technical specification
- Manage application changes through the full development lifecycle across a wide range of technologies
- Undergraduate/postgraduate qualification in computer science/engineering from a leading university
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.