A prominent Investment Bank is currently seeking a Software Engineer who is an exceptional Front-End developer to join their development team. The firm is building out a new trading strategy team, and as the Front End Developer, you will play a key role in translating UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. Do you want to build an interface that will help make potential billions of dollars for this company? If so, don't hesitate to apply
The Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric products
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
- Working with the UI/UX design, you will be heavily involved in the design process and will provide the technical implementation of the resulting looks and behavior
The Front End Developer role should have the following qualifications:
- 2 - 6 years of software development experience. Experience within the finance industry is a plus.
- Experience collaborating with Git in a multi-developer team
- Relevant Work Experience or Bachelor's Degree in Comp Sci, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Experience working in FinTech, Finacial Services, Mobile based applications, and Adobe Products are all plusses
- Freedom to think and develop with creativity to innovate.
- Being part of a small, focused team that's able to make an immediate impact.
If you think this applies to you, please apply with an updated CV.