A top-tier investment bank here in NYC who is looking for a VP level Quantitative Developer within the Equity Derivatives space to come join their team directly looking to support the Equity Derivatives Trading Team.
The ideal candidate for the group will have experience with developing and maintaining trading infrastructure and platforms, model development, and implementing trading algorithms to support researchers and traders. This a firm is a great opportunity for those that want to work closely with the Equity Derivatives trading desk in a collaborative, competitive, and technical environment.
- Contribute on the design and develop of trading algorithms to support ongoing research and live trading
- Collaborate with quantitative researchers and traders on the implementation of framework for the business
- Hands-on proficiency in Python. Experience in C++ or Java are a plus
- 2-5 years of industry experience in a professional Quantitative Developer function
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives and other Equity structured products
- Experience constructing and maintaining technical analytic infrastructures supporting trading and research teams