Director for Issuer Marketing
Our client, a leading financial services institution requires several Director level hires with Fixed Income / Debt Capital Markets (IG and/or Leveraged Finance) and client coverage skills to join their Corporates, Business and Relationship Management team in New York City.
As part of the Issuer Marketing team, the candidate will work closely with senior professionals who are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Corporate borrowers/issuers.
We are seeking candidates with banking backgrounds primarily in
1) Consumer-Retail OR 2) Business Services/ TMT OR 3) Healthcare OR 4) Industrials and Transportation.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Responsible for research, development, preparation and presentation of marketing messages to external parties highlighting factors which differentiate our client and its published ratings and research from the competition
- Taking lead on preparation of client presentations, market analyses, post-meeting follow-ups, and data gathering for near-term and longer-term initiatives
- Liaise with other BRM colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Chicago (Banker, PE and Investor teams), as well as EMEA groups to coordinate firm messaging, target lists and assist in the development of relationships
- 10+ years’ experience in Debt Capital Markets (IG and/or Leveraged Finance), Coverage, Corporate Finance, M&A, Advisory type functions; such experience likely to come from having worked within investment or corporate banking
- Experience in 1) Healthcare 2) Industrials and Transportation 3) Consumer-Retail 4) Business Services/ TMT.