Data Quality Assurance
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Feb 19
Ensuring data integrity of balances in the General Ledger, as well as, balances reported on various Regulatory reports by the NY Branch and CAS to the Federal Reserve Bank
Established investment bank in Midtown Manhattan.
· Assist the manager with data quality checks over financial information reported to Regulators and to Head Office
· Maintain completed supporting documentation for Regulatory reporting end to end testing.
· Ensure all records are well conserved in accordance with record retention requirements.
· Ensure the data integrity and accuracy by performing sample end to end testing of data from source documents to the G/L and ultimately to the regulatory reports, including review of static data.
· Preparation and monitoring of data controls through Key Risk Indicators
· Audit of U.S. Regulatory Reports - TIC Reports, CALL Report…
· Audit of Data in ESTD-R (technical file of transactional details of a trade) for completeness and accuracy
· Assist in preparation of a detailed monthly audit report of all tests performed and findings, along with the status of corrections required, which are further reported to the Senior Management.
· Assist in monitoring various control reports for anomalies and issues.
· Assist in analyzing fluctuations in reporting data.
· Assist in ad hoc requests and projects as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Accounting knowledge
- Ability to deal with issues
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work successfully in a team
Competitive base salary, benefits package, and severe growth opportunity.