- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Feb 19
My client is looking for a junior campus recruiter to join their team. They are looking for someone with a background in financial services to sit with the business and support the campus recruiters with their investment banking summer program.
My client is a mid-size boutique investment bank. They have offices in over 20 cities around the globe and are headquarted in NYC.
- Assist with full life cycle recruitment for best in class Campus Recruiting effort for top-tier intern talent, from early outreach at the beginning of the school year to onboarding interns
- Schedule all coordination for interviews. hiring manager meetings, and on campus events
- Review metrics to identify a core set of target schools for Investment Banking.
- Create an ongoing pipeline of premier talent.
- Ensure interns have a best in class campus and intern experience and return full time after graduation.
- Maintain focus on Diversity by engaging with diverse clubs on campus
- Connect and build relationships with outstanding students, faculty, administrators, and others outside the Firm while representing the Firm's brand effectively, persuasively, and professionally
- 1-3 years campus recruitment experience
- Understanding of financial services industry
- Energetically assist in identifying, pre-screening, and assessing candidate applications, executing sourcing strategies, and coordinating candidate communication.
- Effectively communicate to maintain relationships with hiring managers, prospective candidates, key contacts at target schools including: career services, development offices and on-campus organizations.
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully paid benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO and family leave policies