CCB Lending Platforms & Technology - Business Manager A prominent, global financial services company in New York is seeking a business manager to support the CCB lending platforms & technology team. This position is responsible for providing business solutions impacting all of post approval and loan booking processes as well as documentation and collateral perfection activities. Additionally, this person will direct process improvement in the digital functions to help CCB achieve business goals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with facility management functions/ processes in Emerging Markets and US
- Business Analysis Experience in reviewing Requirement Gathering (BRDs) and prioritizing a book of work.
- Basel facility reporting procedures
- Expert knowledge of loan product processors and facility management platform is preferred
- Familiarity with both Flexcube booking procedures
- Basic experience in handling documentation (basic checks required to make a facility available), handling such data, reporting and escalating exceptions
- Expertise in wholesale loan Ops/ CRMS procedures
- Basic knowledge of collateral data handling appraisal collateral , shortfall monitoring/escalations, reporting
- Basic knowledge of operational and portfolio reports expected by risk/business and handle exceptions/interactions with internal customers
- Credit facility limit and exceptions monitoring experience, and handling complex ticklers systems and their related escalations/actions triggered
- Knowledge of CCB global systems and common operating model is required