AVP LatAm Credit Officer
- USD120000.00 - USD150000 per year
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 11 Feb 19
The AVP LatAm Credit Officer will be responsible for conducting fundamental credit analysis on a portfolio of LatAm transactions. In that role, the incumbent will cover a variety of sectors across Corporates, Financial Institutions, and Sovereigns.
My client is a global foreign investment bank located in New York.
The AVP LatAm Credit Officer will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and recommending approval or declination of credit and trading product transactions
- Assessing transaction risks based upon individual transaction structure, collateral, documentation, and credit enhancements
- Negotiating various legal agreements such as ISDA/CSA's.
The AVP LatAm Credit Officer must have:
- a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Credit experience within Underwriting or Credit Risk
- Experience in LatAm market is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish is required
- Excellent analytical skills
Market-rate for Financial Services in New York.