Synechron is looking to hire Financial Business analyst in Harrison, NY.
BA with Financial / Retirement experience
As a BA with Retirement Industry experience you'll need to:
- Work with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Meet with clients to determine requirements. This might require conducting one-on-one interviews or group meetings, where you will be responsible for driving the goal of ensuring requirements are complete, and clearly/concisely defined.
- Travel to customer sites, as needed.
- Design & develop agreed upon solutions and implement new systems by collaborating with the technical, QA, and release management teams—from both client and internal organization.
- Developing and implementing change-management activities as deemed necessary, for the successful rollout of a new application or process.
- Should possess strong communication skills..
- Good understanding of the various business processes.
- Should have solid understanding of IT systems & interfaces
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills, and ability to tackle difficult situations
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines with a high quality deliverable
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Enthusiastic and ability to motivate and help other employees
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Technology or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience doing hands-on Business Systems Analysis & Design.