Mortgage Loan Originator
- Base pay potential plus commission
- Great Neck, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half - US
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Great Based NYS Licensed Mortgage Banker MUST have NMLS number and NYS Mortgage License In business is since 2006 FHA and VA direct lender FHA 203K direct Lender Full array of conventional and Jumbo Products 5 star YELP. Google Reviews and Zillow rating A+ with Better Business Bureau
- The Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) proactively solicits new residential mortgage business. In this on-going sales role, the Mortgage Loan Originator continually identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- A Mortgage Loan Originator's network may consist of Real Estate professionals, Builders, Accountants, Attorneys, Financial Planners, Architects, Title Companies, Appraisers and other professional and personal contacts, as well as other valuable referral sources, and is enhanced by the Mortgage Loan Originator's regular participation in business related development opportunities, community efforts to promote homeownership and professional organizations.
- The MLO responds to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from both their own contacts and from other business channels.
- The MLO conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advise customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
- The MLO ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining a thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and requirements.