Variable Data Designer
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We have an opportunity for a Variable Data Designer to focus on logic-driven design (versus conceptual graphic design) and support both print and digital marketing communications. You are an analytical thinker proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and HTML, with a working knowledge of Java Script and Variable Data Document Design Software. Part designer, part developer, this role brings together technical design for print and digital marketing communications while supporting the set-up of business logic for variable data design.
• You will partner with team members to understand project requirements and to develop the overall dynamic design and execution of complex institutional and retail financial services marketing communications campaigns
• You'll collaborate with Project Management, Content Analysis, IT, and peers on print and digital solutions for clients
• You'll be responsible for understanding business requirements and logic and making appropriate recommendations for executing within our product applications
• You will exhibit critical thinking and analytical problem solving both in troubleshooting production issues as well as in enthusiastically researching, testing, and implementing new product functionality within the variable data print and digital campaign tools
• You'll be responsible for following and helping refine Creative Team processes and for mentoring team members in all areas of variable data print design/development
• You will provide production support for peers and internal partners as needed Requirements:
A minimum of 3-5 years of experience, and demonstrated command of the following skills and competencies:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field (Graphic, Communication, Print or Digital Design, etc.)
• 3+ years of Variable Data Design experience building print and digital marketing communications preferred; 4+ years of professional graphic or related design experience required
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Pitstop, Distiller, Microsoft Office, with a working knowledge of Java Script and Variable Data Document Design Software (Adobe Experience Cloud, Pageflex, XMPie)
• Expertise in print and digital design and delivery as well as a working knowledge of the SDLC and development practices
• Strong time management and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work on our offices daily