VP- Digital Client Relations (JR1005315)
- Edgewood, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- 20 Apr 19
VP- Digital Client Relations (JR1005315)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Are you seeking a Senior Leadership Opportunity at one of the world's largest and most successful Global Fintech Organizations? Are you interested in helping us expand and develop our footprint in the digital communications business? Are you looking for the chance to lead an experienced digital client relations team and develop a roadmap for expanding the influence of our web-based product lines? If you are an accomplished leader and team motivator seeking a high-level position with a global leader in financial communications, we'd love to hear from you.
As the VP, Digital Client Relations you will serve as a member on a dynamic executive team. You will facilitate client cooperation and develop deep relationships with senior-level management at Client Organizations. You will develop both broad and deep knowledge of our digital product suite and employ strategies to ensure digital growth. You will maintain and develop excellent relationships with senior contacts at clients, including directing client visits, meeting, conferences and other industry functions. Our VP's monitor risk and exposure as they relate to the business unit and its clients. Our executives monitor issues to establish any patterns that can be avoided in the future by alteration to procedure. You will participate in the establishment of clearly defined department goals and objectives. You will communicate these mandates to direct reports through department meetings, as well as one-on-one sessions with associates. We partake in building our talent by mentoring and grooming associates for future management roles.
DAY-TO - DAY ACTIVITIES
- Trains and guides clients regarding the product and process, as well as valued services.
- Monitors and reviews development of team and maintains associate happiness.
- Monitors, reviews and ensures high level of client happiness.
- You will provide input and participates in projects, staffing decisions and performance appraisals.
- Establish budgets, ensure budget guidelines are maintained and provide budget analysis for subsequent year
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of Digital products.
- Maintain optimal level of staffing to support Digital growth.
- Employ and develop strong team members.
- Develop and operate within an annual budget.
- Provide business analytics that drive product adoption and client satisfaction.
- Serve urgent issues raised by the client as needed.
- Deepen the talent bench.
KEY SHARED ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- You will collaborate with prime partners ensure new products and product changes are rolled out with clear communication and training.
- Communicate with essential personnel to increase circle of influence.
- Partner with Client Relations and Account Management to ensure the client is supported at all levels.
- Ensure clarity on product ownership.
- Build partnerships with key partners to promote a collaborative environment.
- We work with key internal and external partners to engage at the appropriate time during Interest to Implementation.
KEY LEADERSHIP BEHAVIORS:
- Provide training, guidance and mentoring to team members to grow their skills and capabilities.
- Take personal and organizational risk to do what is best for the team.
- Encourage others to look at challenges and processes in new ways. Foster an environment that supports changes and creativity.
- Represent the company with honesty, integrity and grace.
- Engage with clients for problem resolution.
- Take strategic risk to serve the best interest of the client.
PARAMETERS FOR SUCCESS:
- Ensuring Low noise from internal client and giving sufficient Peer/mgmt. feedback.
- Reduction in Client Relations involvement in Digital issue resolution and client sat scores.
- Operating within annual budget.
- You will operate within the annual financial budget of your department. You will structure organize the Digital support team. you are responsible for Hiring/Termination/Promotion and Succession planning. Delimit the scope of responsibility within your department.
- You will have the ability to work with and influence the following groups within Broadridge: Digital product team, BRCC Client Relations, the Digital sales team, Account Management, Product Development.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."