Sr. Client Service Rep. (JR1003467)
- Edgewood, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- 23 Apr 19
Sr. Client Service Rep. (JR1003467)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Senior Client Service Representative
Deer Park, NY
Broadridge is hiring. We are seeking a Senior Client Service Representative in our Deer Park, NY office located at 51 Mercedes Way. In this position you will research and respond in a timely manner to moderately complex or mid to large sized clients with regards to their needs and interests. You will act as a client advocate and interface between all departments. You will understand and assist the client with the shareholder meeting process and product queries. You will coordinate activities, production and systems with internal departments to meet customer needs. You will monitor project completion from initiation through delivery. You will also work with members of the departments on web-based products.
- Guide clients through Broadridge's various product offerings
- Work with a variety of internal applications to provide clients with samples of Broadridge products
- Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Coordinate new client conversions and existing client testing
- 2+ years' experience in a client service related role or equivalent experience
- Brokerage industry knowledge preferred
- Shown proficiency in maintaining clients, high client happiness results and overall client advocacy
- Deep understanding of MS Office suite of products
- Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task and excellent follow-up skills
- Web Development (HTML, CSS) experience
- Adobe Acrobat
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."