Sr. Client Relations Rep (JR1012868)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring. We are seeking a Senior Client Relation Representative in our Deer Park, NY office and we are excited to expand our team. In this position, you will serve as the primary point of contact to an assigned client group and work to ensure client retention and happiness through the maintenance and development of client relationships. You'll work on assigned projects of varying levels of complexity and may work on multiple projects at one time (e.g., conversions, implementations, migrations, product launches). You will follow the projects through to on-time completion using company tools. You will clearly define, establish, and implement plans to identify how client requirements will be achieved (e.g., set objectives, implement organizational development practices, implement process improvement strategies).
You will prepare and present information to the client. You will remain current on industry/market trends, changes in regulations and government requirements, and on company strategic initiatives, products/services, and system/application improvements. You will work under limited supervision, and rely on your experience and discernment to plan and accomplish routine and assigned tasks/goals. Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic organization? Are you seeking a change? See how you can contribute to our growing team below. Responsibilities include:
- You will maintain proficient in multiple company platforms and have in-depth knowledge on particular platforms/applications in order to serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems
- You will complete accounts receivable collections, monitor SLA compliance, monitor contract terms and conditions, perform user acceptance testing, and craft and lead operational Reviews
- You'll work closely with various internal teams, and anticipate, research, and respond to customer queries, typically of a larger scope and increased complexity; raise complex problems/issues to higher levels when necessary
- You will train customers on products and applications
- You will provide mentorship and training to lower level representatives
- You should possess 2-4 years of professional work experience with a BS/BA degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to problem solve and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
- Provide extraordinary client service to our clients