Sr Client Relations Rep (JR1006373)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Senior Client Relations Representative join our 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY office. Client Relations remains our biggest high-reaching advantage in the marketplace. We hire the best in class talent to provide premier service to our clients. In this role, you will manage relationships with highly complex or large size clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long term partnership. You will act as a Client advocate and interface between all relative departments on the Client's behalf. You will provide timely and accurate updates to clients regarding inquiries, issue resolution and statuses of work in progress. You will partner with other team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client happiness.
You will prepare and present information to the client. You will remain current on industry/market trends, changes in regulations and government requirements, and on company strategic initiatives, products/services, and system/application improvements. You will work under limited supervision, and rely on your experience and discernment to plan and accomplish routine and assigned tasks/goals. Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic organization? Are you seeking a change? See how you can contribute to our growing team below.
Are you a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below.
- Establishes excellent working relationships with all contacts externally and internally that support the Tier 1 account.
- Acts as a point of escalation for all services delivered to the client. Ensures that ICS delivers on all objectives and commitments to special clients.
- Researches and responds in a timely manner to highly complex or large-size clients with regards to their needs and interests.
- Participates in dispute resolution for all contract-related issues.
- Monitors the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- You should possess 3-5 years of professional work experience with a BS/BA degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to problem solve and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and clients
- Provide extraordinary client service to our clients
- Need to have the ability to work a shift of 8 am-4 pm, 9 am-5 pm, 10 am-6pm, and/or 12-8 pm
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."