QA Manual Tester (Contract)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The Tax Manual Tester is a software testing engineering with 3-5 years hands on testing experience. The individual will work closely with senior QA leads, Development and Business teams to understand project scope and functional requirements. As the tester, you will use the functional and technical specifications to define testable scenarios and test data in order to build a comprehensive QA testing strategy. You will need to have the aptitude and attitude to meet challenging operational deadlines and willingness to communicate difficulties as early as possible. This individual will in a fast paced environment, and be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
Required skills will include:
- Hands-on working knowledge in software test planning, estimating and test cases creation.
- Experience of and ability to design and execute effective test cases
- Hands on professional experience with test management tools
- Hands on working experience of defect management tools
- Working knowledge SQL
- Hands on experience with (technical) troubleshooting of email applications.
- Working experience with exploratory and/or usability testing
- Knowledge of the full software development and testing lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Able to work on their own to research blockers/problems and ultimately to identify efficient solutions.
- ISTQB certification.
- Background in Tax, a plus
- Mainframe Experience, a plus
- Working knowledge of automated testing solutions.