Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
As the Product Owner on our MarCom team, you will work closely with remote Agile Teams to represent the needs of our Clients and the markets they serve. You will play a meaningful role in defining stories, prioritizing the backlog and streamlining the execution of program priorities while maintaining conceptual integrity. You will implement rigorous product management practices and pave the way for future and product growth across a multitude of partners.
You will craft a unified solution bringing together customer experience management and outstanding marketing automation technology. You will have the opportunity deliver value to leading asset management, employer benefits, retirement and annuity firms and contribute to the long and short-term vision for the product portfolio. We provide multi-tenet platforms and technology to offer dynamic communications. By combining Broadridge's deep retirement expertise with Adobe Experience Cloud, we've built an outstanding platform that streamlines digital marketing. Now, our clients can manage thousands of plan sponsor brands and provide each with a dynamic digital experience.
- You will represent clients' interests in the delivery of new product implementation and ongoing product management initiatives
- Assist in the establishment and management of rigorous processes and for the frequent, reliable and continuous release of valuable solutions
- Define and prioritize epics, user stories, enabler stories and improvement stories in the backlog, providing clear articulation for team planning, estimation and sequencing
- Participate in the development of story acceptance criteria and support acceptance test-driven development, including validation that delivery complies its Definition of Done (DoD)
- Lead team demonstrations to program partners and partner in the preparation for retrospectives.
- Design and conduct trials to test various print and digital marketing communications product and feature launches
- At least 3 years of Agile experience
- Validated Content Management, Digital Marketing, Journey Management, Analytics experience, Adobe Experience Cloud
- Experience within Asset Management, Retirement, Healthcare or Annuity industries preferred
- Attitude that encourages collaboration, self-organization, accountability and a drive to deliver high-quality products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to identify gaps, program risks and take pre-emptive actions to address them
- Strong technical writing & visualization skills
- Strong execution and product delivery skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines