Product Analyst (JR1006647)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
As a Product Analyst on our team, you will be leading and/or supporting a number of key projects (often simultaneously) from original concept through final implementation. You'll work directly with the product managers and client service and sales teams to assess our client's issues and challenges, suggesting areas of improvement and defining proposed solutions.
- You will obtain and document business requirements to create, manage and maintain project documentation including project definitions, prototype design, user stories, and process flows
- You'll also act as a Project Manager on certain projects; engage with engineering and QA teams throughout the software life cycle, including analysis, design, development support, testing, deployment, and sales
- Assist in managing the overall project governance by creating and maintaining project schedules; help manage internal project communications to project & executive teams
- Take ownership of critical issues, enlist proper representation from other support teams and drive towards resolution.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience business analyst/client support experience
- Prior experience writing business requirements, user stories or functional specifications required
- Prior experience working in Financial Services Industry a strong plus
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a strong track record of cross-team and cross-client team participation
- An energetic, positive and innovative attitude, with leadership and facilitation skills to bring projects to a successful delivery;
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- BS/BA degree in Business, Technology, or related field