Lead Software Engineer (JR1009297)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are currently hiring a Full Time, Direct to Hire Lead Software Engineer based out of our Deer Park, NY office.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can lead projects? This is an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization. If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in, we'd love to hear from you.
- Analyze, design and implement new features/functionality primarily using the following technologies: C#, .NET, WPF, XML, AngularJS, ASP.NET, Entity Framework
- Work on multiple projects and manage time effectively
- Participate in requirement gathering process, propose solution, and create design documents
- Provide timely and accurate communication of status to team, project and technical leads
- Gather requirements, design, code, test and implement according to design specifications
- Consult with project lead on identification of problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to our products
- Re-engineer current systems to allow for flexibility, stability, and scalability while preserving existing functionality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience working in related technologies- WPF, C#, .NET
- 5+ years of experience with object-oriented design and in-depth working knowledge of .NET
- Strong data analysis, design and testing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding and some experience in Agile development
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and gather expert advice as needed
- Ability to work under the supervision of the team lead, to work independently, and as part of multiple teams on overlapping projects
- Ability to focus on delivering results in a dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities
- Web service development experience is a plus #LI-ME1