Java Developer - Contract
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can build applications from ground up? Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you.
- The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience with the Java programming language.
- Proficient in web-based programming environments and frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST APIs, and Struts 2.
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment.
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle from requirements gathering to production deployment.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Proficient and hands on experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL.
- Having experience in Angular, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus.